VitaMESH™ BLUE Lightweight Macroporous PP Surgical Mesh
VitaMESH™ BLUE Lightweight Macroporous PP Surgical Mesh is an implant suitable for different types of fascial defects.
VITAMESH BLUE provides the favourable compliance and healed strength characteristics of a large pore monofilament polypropylene mesh with optimised handling and biocompatibility attributes in one high performance implant of lightweight condensed polypropylene (cPP).
- A 125 micron monofilament fibre is used to produce a porous mesh with a weight of 28.3 g/m2.¹
- Uniformly strong and durable cPP material provides higher levels of strength compared to other lightweight meshes.¹
- Macroporous open pore structure promotes rapid healing and dense collagen formation. Pore size is compatible with most surgical fixation products.
- Thin wall structure with less material facilitates delivery.
- Up to 80% reduction in thickness over predicate devices and a low coefficient of friction, improves ease of use and trocar deployment.
- Transparent open pore structure does not inhibit view, and blue fibre contrasts effectively with the underlying tissues structures.¹
- Reduced surface area, void area and a large pore structure for improved healing and biocompatibility with less fibrous tissue encapsulation.
¹ Bench testing at Proxy Biomedical Ltd. – data on file.